Ingredients for 1 person:
- 2 slices of homemade bread
- A quarter of a yellow bell pepper
- 50 g of Parma Ham aged for 24 months
- 30 g of Parmesan cheese aged for 24 months
- 2 leaves of lettuce
- Aceto Balsamico di Modena IGP GOLD Label
1. Cut the bell pepper into Cook the slices pepper on the grill and cooked, remove the skin and cut into strips.
2. Lightly toast the slices of bread on the grill.
3. Layer the salad leaves, cooked pieces of pepper, slices of ham and sliced Parmesan on the piece of toasted bread.
4. Finish with a few drops of Balsamic Vinegar gold label and close the sandwich with the second slice of bread.
Here is also the video recipe (don’t forget to switch on the English subtitles!)