Ingredients for 4 portions:
220 g Fresh Mascarpone cheese
60 g Fresh Cream (from cow millk)
30 g Powdered sugar
160 g Fresh strawberries
120 g Fresh cherries
10 g Fresh lime
8 g Fresh Mint leaves
20 g Valrhona white chocolate 35%
20 g Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena (Extra Vecchio)
• Whip the fresh cream with the sugar and add mascarpone. Place in the fridge
• Cut the strawberries into cubes 4 x 4 mm. Remove the kernel from the cherries and cut into 4 pieces.
• Layer balsamic vinegar, strawberries and cherries on the bottom of a glass cup
• Sprinkle with chocolate and lime peel
• Form a mascarpone spiral on the surface.
• Decorate with strawberries mint leaves and traditional balsamic vinegar.
Recipe of the chef Roberto Carcangiu