Ingredients for 4 portions:
300 g Arborio rice
200 g Mixed green salad
30 g Fresh leek
40 g Fresh carrots
3 g Fresh garlic
60 g Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 kg vegetable broth
10 g Fresh Parsley
10 g Fresh Basil
5 g Fresh Chives (small bunch)
4 g Fresh Mint leaves
5 g Balsamic Vinegar of Modena IGP (density 1,20)
25 g Parmigiano Reg. cheese 30/36 months (grated)
200 g Fresh cherry tomatoes / Pachino type
5 g Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
0,1 g Fresh Thyme (small bunch)
0,1 g Fresh Marjoram (small bunch)
0,4 g Orange Peel
0,4 g Lemon Peel
1 g Fresh head of garlic
• Wash the tomatoes, cook in boiling water for a minute and peel them, immerse them immediately in ice-cold water.
• Cut into 4 pieces and remove the seeds. Dry with a towel.
• Sprinkle a no stick tray with oil and thyme, place tomatoes and cook them in the oven at 90 ° C until dry for 80 minutes.
• Cut the leek and carrots a brunoise and cook until brown with garlic in a little oil, add rice and toast adding a little bit of the broth.
• After 13 minutes add the slightly chopped mixed green salad and carrots cut a brunoise.
• When cooked, mix with olive oil, Parmesan cheese, aromatic herbs and a teaspoon of balsamic vinegar.
• Roll out on a flat plate and decorate with traditional balsamic vinegar and cherry tomatoes.
Recipe of the chef Roberto Carcangiu