Ingredients for 4 portions:
12 pezzi Scallops
2 g Fresh Thyme
40 g Parma Ham
20 g Aromatic breading
10 g Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena density 1,32
10 g Extravirgin olive oil
30 g Mixed green salad
20 g Fresh spinach
20 g Fresh Rucola / rocket salad
20 g Sun dried tomatoes in olive oil
10 g Peeled hazelnuts
4 g Fresh Marjoram (small bunch)
10 g Fresh Watercress (small bunch)
• Clean the scallops, remove the corals, pass them in the aromatic breading.
• Wrap scallops in ham, roll in food foil and cook at 56 ° C.
• Cook the corals on a pan with a drop of oil just to warm them up, remove them and cook the mixed salad in the same pan.
• Toast hazelnuts. Mash fresh herbs with a drizzle of oil and hazelnuts.
• Layer the salad pesto, the scallops, the semi-dry tomatos, marjoram and balsamic vinegar on the plate and serve.
Recipe of the chef Roberto Carcangiu