Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 chicken thighs with hips
- 6 celery stalks
- 6 carrots
- 1 onion
- Extra virgin olive oil (enough to cook chicken in)
- 300 ml vegetable broth (2 cups)
- Flour as needed
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena ivory label 3 tablespoons
1. Pour olive oil into a frying pan making sure it’s covering the bottom. When the oil is hot, add the chicken thighs lightly floured and cook over high heat for 5 minutes on both sides.
2. Chop onion, carrots and celery into small pieces and add it all to the chicken. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3.Add the broth (or use hot water with two teaspoons mixed with vegetable stock cube)
4. Cover the pan and cook it at least one and a half hour over low heat. Stir occasionally both meat and vegetables.
5. At the end of cooking when the broth is almost evaporated , add organic balsamic vinegar ivory label and cook for another 15 minutes with no cover.
Don’t forget to switch on the English subtitles: