Check out this mouthwatering springtime recipe, created by Meris Carpi. Colors, tastes and lots of imagination in a… jar! Several drops of Balsamic Vinegar, and here you are! A good vegan recipe is always delicious!
Cooking time: 30 min
- 2 Bunches of Chicory
- 300 gr Quinoa
- 4 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena IGP
- 100 g Pine Nuts
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 Glass Jars
- Cook the quinoa following the package instructions.
- Wash and clean the chicory. Remove the hard stems. Heat 3 tbsp. of oil in a pan and add the chicory.
- Add the quinoa to the chicory. Season with Balsamic Vinegar, salt and pepper. Fry for several minutes. Take a small saucepan and roast the pine nuts with 1 tbsp. of oil.
- Fill the jars with the chicory and quinoa mixture. Add the pine nuts.