The endless imagination of Anna Fracassi gave birth to a new culinary masterpiece. An unusual pizza recipe that unites the sweet peach, the savory Greek Feta, the spicy chili and the Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. Try it to believe it!
Cooking time: 30 min + leavening
Ingredients for 4 portions
- 500 g All-Purpose Flour
- 10 g Salt
- 1 Sachet of Dry Brewer’s Yeast
- 280 ml Warm Water
- 3 Thinly Sliced Nectarines
- 1 Bunch of Rocket
- Rose Pepper
- 1 Spicy Chili Pepper
- 200 g Feta Cheese
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil to taste
- 4 tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar of Modena IGP Blue Label
- Mint Leaves
- Dissolve the yeast in a bit of water (2tbsp.). Take a bowl. Mix the flour, the salt, 250 ml of water and the yeast.
- Knead for about 8-10 min.
- Let the dough sit in a closed container for at least 3 h.
- Knead one more time. Let the dough leaven for 2 more h.
- Divide the dough into 4 pieces. Brush 4 nonstick pans with a bit of oil and stretch out every piece of dough into the pans.
- Add the peach slices, crumbled Feta, a bit of rose pepper, chili pepper cut into rounds, chopped rocket and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
- Bake in the oven at 200°C.
- Once the pizzas are ready, serve them with some mint leaves and a drizzle of Balsamic Vinegar.