09The food blogger Cindy Swain has created this signature recipe for “La Vecchia Dispensa”. It comes as a fall time appetizer with this combination of fresh burrata and organic Saba. The problem is… that you will like it so much, that you will eat it all the year round!
Cooking time: 15 min
Ingredients for 2 portions:
- 200 g Burrata or Stracciatella
- 1 Thinly Sliced Pear
- 4 Crushed Walnuts
- 4 Pieces of Toasted Bread (Wholemeal or Cereal Bread)
- Organic Apple Saba to taste
- Toast the bread.
- Spread the burrata over each piece. Add the pear slices and a bit of crushed walnuts.
- Add several drops of Organic Apple Saba. Serve with a fresh salad.