Check out this brand-new recipe that came to life thanks to the eternal passion of our dear Cindy Swain for healthy and delicious food! It will be life-saving to you if you are constantly in a hurry. An elegant, healthy and delicious dish… in less than 20 minutes! Make it in advance and keep in the fridge/freezer till necessary.
Cooking time: 15 min
Ingredients for 2 portions:
- 48 g Couscous
- 1/2 Mature Avocado
- 1 Can of Cannellini Beans
- 133 g Breadcrumbs
- 7 g Chopped Basil
- 10 g Chives
- 1/2 Chopped Chili Pepper
- 1 tsp. Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena IGP
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Greek Yogurt to taste
- Rehydrate the couscous in a bowl with 59 ml of water (10 min).
- In a medium bowl, mix the avocado and the cannellini beans. Add the breadcrumbs, basil, chives, sweet chili, Balsamic Vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add the couscous to the mixture, mix up. Form the patties.
- Brush a pan with a bit of olive oil. Fry the patties for 3-5 min per side until they get brown.
- Garnish the dish with a tsp. of Greek yogurt and chopped chives. Serve them separately or with a light salad, seasoned with olive oil and Balsamic Vinegar.