Do you like parties? If the answer is YES, you know that a good party cannot do without finger food! Check out this inviting recipe, created by Enrica Panariello. An easy-to-make appetizer with its gourmet touch will be surely in the center of the attention. The skewers made with fresh strawberries, delicate buffalo mozzarella and a drizzle of Balsamic Vinegar… They will fly off the platter!
Cooking time: 15 min
- 250 g Strawberries
- 16 Mozzarella Balls (Buffalo)
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 tsp. Balsamic Vinegar of Modena IGP Blue Label
- Black Pepper to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil to taste
- Wash and dry the strawberries.
- Mix the oil and the balsamic vinegar in a bowl. Dip the strawberries quickly.
- Assemble the skewers, alternating the strawberries with the mozzarella balls and the basil.
- Sprinkle with a bit of black pepper. You can prepare the skewers in advance and keep them in the fridge for up to 1 h.