Ingredients (serves 4)
- 300 g red tuna
- 100 g string beans
- 80 g white yogurt (sugar free)
- 5 g sugar
- 100 g Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Green Label
- 10 g unflavored gelatin
- 30 g. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Stir together gelatin and cold water. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Cook to boil Balsamic Vinegar Green Label, slightly reduce and add gelatin. Pour into a narrow and long mold and allow to thick in fridge.
- Wash string beans, cut into strips and boil in salted water for 6 minutes. Drain and allow to cool in a bowl filled with water and ice cubes. Dry and dress with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- In a food processor, mix yogurt together with sugar. Pour in a pastry bag.
Brown tuna both sides and cut into dices.
GARNISH: place tuna on a plate together with string beans, two drops of yogurt sauce and grated Balsamic Vinegar jelly