Strawberries and ice cream is the combination that often gets accompanied by the aged Balsamic Vinegar. Take some fresh strawberries, and the success is yours! The perfect dessert. Check out the recipe! Have fun.
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 500 g strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Gold Label
- 200g custard ice cream
- Wash strawberries and cut petioles.
- Cut strawberries into little slices and put in a bowl.
- Add sugar and Balsamic Vinegar. Stir gently.
- Set aside in fridge for at least one hour.
- Place strawberries into glass bowls. Add scoops of custard ice cream.
GARNISH: garnish as required with some drops of Balsamic Vinegar.