Ingredients (serves 4)
For beer and Balsamic Vinegar crisp
- 3 medium potatoes
- 20 cl. red beer
- 5 cl Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Violet Label
For griddled octopus and potatoes with oil
- 1 octopus (1 kg)
- 250 g potatoes
- 20 g Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bunch of rocket
- 1 bay leaf
- Cloves to taste
- Rocket Leaves
- Boil 3 medium potatoes. Meanwhile reduce to half the beer in a pan. Fill a blender with the boiled potatoes and obtain a smooth cream.
- Add Balsamic Vinegar and the reduced beer. Place the dough on a silicone sheet on a baking tray and allow to dry for about 48 hours.
- Place octopus in water flavored with bay leaf and cloves. Cook to boil for about 1 hour.
- Drain octopus and chop up (2 cm pieces).
- Boil potatoes. Once cooked, drop through a vegetable mill. Add oil (20 g.), salt and pepper and stir until smooth.
Preheat a frying pan and toast octopus chunks.
GARNISH: Place octopus chunks on a plate. With the help of a tablespoon, place some piles of potatoes. Garnish with pieces of beer and Balsamic Vinegar crisp, and rocket Leaves.