Ingredients (serves 4)
- 300 g Carnaroli rice
- 1 shallot
- 100 g Parmesan cheese
- 60 g butter
- 8 white asparagus
- 1 saffron package
- 50 g. Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Nobili Sapori
- 15 g sugar
- 1,5 l vegetable broth
- In a little bowl, reduce Balsamic Vinegar Nobili Sapori together with sugar until thick.
- Boil in salted water white asparagus for 15 minutes. Allow to cool and drain. Cut into julienne strips and keep heated.
- In a frying pan, brown chopped shallot with olive oil. Add and toast rice, then pour in white wine. Pour in vegetable broth and add saffron.
- After 15 minutes, check the rice cooking and stir together with butter and Parmesan cheese.