“Evolution of the modern cuisine” is the motto of the Michelin star chef Claudio Sadler. His skill and creativity gave birth to this recipe that enhances the creaminess of the goat cheese and the sweet and sour notes of the Balsamic Vinegar.
Cooking time: 30 min + 3 h in the freezer
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 250 g Soft Goat Cheese
- 125 g Freshly Whipped Cream
- 50 g Crumbled Breadsticks
- 50 g Crumbled Walnuts
- 40 g Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Green Label
- 5 g Gelatin Sheets (isinglass)
- 10 g Butter
- Fresh Sprouts for Decoration
- Dissolve the gelatin in cold water for 10 min.
- Use the sugar to make caramel, adding 1 tbsp. of Balsamic Vinegar. Pour the mixture into the mold.
- Blend the breadsticks and the walnuts. Melt the butter. Mix the three ingredients.
- Whip the cream.
- Melt the gelatin with 50 g of cream in a microwave oven for 30 seconds. Add it to the goat cheese.
- Add the whipped cream to the mixture. Stir well.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and let it cool.
- Cover with the walnuts and breadsticks mixture.
- Leave the mold in the freezer for 3 h.
- Turn the mold upside down and place it onto the serving plate. Defrost it before serving. Remove the mold. Decorate with crushed walnuts and fresh sprouts.