A classic dish of the Lombard tradition, revisited in the Emilian key by the chef Claudio Sadler. It is an elegant and fine meal, that will surely amaze your guests. The perfect combination of 4 ingredients, accompanied by Balsamic Vinegar. The real harmony of flavors!
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 300 g Carnaroli rice
- 1 shallot
- 100 g Parmesan cheese
- 60 g butter
- 8 white asparagus
- 1 saffron package
- 50 g. Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Nobili Sapori
- 15 g sugar
- 1,5 l vegetable broth
- In a little bowl, reduce Balsamic Vinegar Nobili Sapori together with sugar until thick.
- Boil in salted water white asparagus for 15 minutes. Allow to cool and drain. Cut into julienne strips and keep heated.
- In a frying pan, brown chopped shallot with olive oil. Add and toast rice, then pour in white wine. Pour in vegetable broth and add saffron.
- After 15 minutes, check the rice cooking and stir together with butter and Parmesan cheese.