Ingredients for 2 persons
- 4 thin slices of pork loin
- 4 sweet bacon slices
- 80 g of Parmigiano Reggiano DOP aged for 30 months
- 40 g Butter
- 2 tbs of Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbs of white flour 00
- 4 tbs of Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Ivory label
- some lettuce salad as a side
- Cut parmesan cheese into sticks. Stuff the slices of pork loin with bacon and parmesan.
- Roll up the slices of meat and close them with a toothpick.
- Heat butter and a little bit of oil. Flour rolls and cook in a medium size pan on high heat .
- Keep turning it over in order to make sure it’s cooked well from all the sides.
- Add balsamic vinegar and let it evaporate a few seconds turning rolls and coating them into the balsamic sauce.
- Serve it with some lettuce salad
Here is also the video recipe (don’t forget to switch on the English subtitles!)