Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 chicken thighs with hips
- 6 celery stalks
- 6 carrots
- 1 onion
- Extra virgin olive oil (enough to cook chicken in)
- 300 ml vegetable broth (2 cups)
- Flour as needed
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena ivory label 3 tablespoons
- Pour olive oil into a frying pan making sure it’s covering the bottom. When the oil is hot, add the chicken thighs lightly floured and cook over high heat for 5 minutes on both sides.
- Chop the onion, carrots and celery into small pieces and add it all to the chicken. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the broth (or use hot water with two teaspoons mixed with vegetable stock cube).
- Cover the pan and cook it at least one and a half hour over low heat. Stir occasionally both meat and vegetables.
- At the end of cooking when the broth is almost evaporated , add organic balsamic vinegar ivory label and cook for another 15 minutes with no cover.
Don’t forget to switch on the English subtitles: