Just came home having absolutely no will to cook? Few ingredients can make a delicious meal! This recipe will resolve your dinner question. The slightly bitterish rocket makes a good pair with sweet and sour Balsamic Vinegar.
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- Turkey Breast – 500 g
- Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena IGP – 50 ml
- Parmigiano Reggiano aged for 30 Months – 60 g
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 5 tbsp
- Rocket to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- With a sharp knife cut the turkey into strips.
- Take a large pan, put 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and, when it’s hot, add the meat and cook it well, on high heat and turning often, until they have a nice golden crust .
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Then pour the balsamic vinegar letting it evaporate for a minute.
- In a serving dish lay the rocket and place the turkey strips over it.
- Add flakes of Parmigiano Reggiano, a few drops of extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Serve hot.