Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 500 g of flour 00
- 20 g of Yeast
- 15 g of Salt
- 2 tbs of extra virgin olive oil
- 250 ml of warm water
- 1 pinch of sugar
- 3 Mozzarella 125 g each
- 200 g of Tomato puree
- 200 g of fresh asparagus
- 50 g of Speck cut into sticks
- 50 g of Pecorino
- 4 tablespoons of Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil to taste
- Dissolve the yeast together with a pinch of sugar in a bowl with warm water.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, salt and oil, add the yeast dissolved in water and the remaining water. Knead until the mixture becomes compact and soft dough.
- Place it in a bowl, allow to rest and rise at least 3 hours.
- Wash asparagus, remove the hard stem, place in a pot and boil in salted water for 10 minutes.
- Roll out the dough until it is 1 cm thick and place it a baking pan previously greased with oil. Add the tomato sauce, sliced mozzarella, asparagus, bacon and flakes of pecorino.
- Bake at 250 ° on the bottom shelf of the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Finish with a few drops of extra virgin olive oil and Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. Serve hot.