Ingredients for 4 portions
- 250 g Fresh goat cheese
- 125 g Fresh Cream (from cow milk)
- 50 g breadsticks
- 50 g almonds
- 8 g Agar agar
- 10 g water
- 50 g Organic Balsamic Cream
- 5 g Gelatine
- 10 g Unsalted butter
- Soak gelatin in cold water.
- Melt the agar in the water, add to the cream, pour the mixture into the mold till 3 mm of thickness.
- Toast almonds in the oven.
- Chop toasted almonds and breadsticks. Add melted butter.
- Make semi whipped cream with 75 g of fresh cream.
- Melt the gelatine with 50 g of fresh cream. Add to the fresh goat cheese.
- Add semi whipped cream to the goat cheese.
- Pour into the molds and let it cool down. Then place it on the base of almonds and breadsticks.
- Leave in the freezer for 3 hours.
- Let it thaw, dress with the Balsamic Vinegar Cream and serve.
Recipe by chef Roberto Carcangiu