Fresh sweet and tart cherries and strawberries layered with mascarpone cream cheese. This is a simple no-bake dessert recipe, super fast and incredibly good!
Ingredients for 4 portions
- 220 g Fresh Mascarpone cheese
- 60 g Fresh Cream (from cow millk)
- 30 g Powdered sugar
- 160 g Fresh strawberries
- 120 g Fresh cherries
- 10 g Fresh lime
- 8 g Fresh Mint leaves
- 20 g white chocolate 35%
- 20 g Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena (Extra Vecchio)
- Whip the fresh cream with the sugar and add mascarpone.
- Place in the fridge.
- Cut the strawberries into cubes 4 x 4 mm.
- Remove the kernel from the cherries and cut into 4 pieces.
- Layer balsamic vinegar, strawberries and cherries on the bottom of a glass cup.
- Sprinkle with chocolate and lime peel.
- Form a mascarpone spiral on the surface.
- Decorate with strawberries mint leaves and traditional balsamic vinegar.
Recipe by chef Roberto Carcangiu