There are so many various types of finger food, but this recipe will amaze you particularly with its fragrance and taste. The sweetness of the peach, the salinity of the pancetta and a touch of the Balsamic Vinegar that gives its exquisite sweet and sour notes. The recipe that comes from far away.
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 2 Ripe but Firm Nectarines
- 16 Thin Slices of Rolled Pancetta
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena IGP “Black Pearl”
- Basil Leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200-220°. Wash and peel the nectarines. Open them up and remove the pits. Cut the peaches into 8 slices each.
- Wrap every peach slice with the pancetta and place it on a tray covered with baking paper.
- Put the tray in the oven (grill mode) for 10 minutes. Once they are ready, serve the wraps with several drops of the Balsamic Vinegar of Modena IGP “Black Pearl”.
- Garnish with several leaves of fresh basil.
- Try out the same recipe with fresh pineapple!