Porcini mushrooms salad is a quick recipe that can easily amaze your guests. Porcini mushrooms, Parmigiano Reggiano, the crunchiness of the pine nuts and the sweet and sour note of the aged Traditional Balsamic Vinegar.
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 500 g Fresh Porcini Mushrooms (small and firm)
- 100 g Flakes of Parmigiano Reggiano DOP 30 months
- 6 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Bunch of Rocket
- 2 tbsp. Roasted Pine Nuts
- 2 tbsp. Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena DOP Affinato
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Wash the mushrooms and slice them thinly.
- Mix 1 tbsp. of Balsamic Vinegar with salt and pepper.
- Add the extra virgin olive oil to the mixture and keep on stirring.
- Lay out the rocket onto a serving dish and season it with the sauce.
- Place the mushrooms upon the rocket and season them with the rest of the sauce.
- Finish the dish with some flakes of Parmigiano Reggiano DOP, roasted pine nuts and several drops of the Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena DOP Affinato.