Looking for a quick dinner recipe? The sweet grilled bell pepper, the savory Parma ham and Parmigiano Reggiano, accompanied by the sweet and sour Balsamic Vinegar. This exquisite sandwich is going to be a real delight for your palate.
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- 2 slices of homemade bread
- A quarter of a yellow bell pepper
- 50 g of Parma Ham aged for 24 months
- 30 g of Parmesan cheese aged for 24 months
- 2 leaves of lettuce
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Gold Label
- Cut the bell pepper in 4 parts and cooked them on the grill.
- Remove the skin from the cooked bell peppers and cut into strips.
- Lightly toast the slices of bread on the grill.
- Layer the salad leaves, cooked pieces of pepper, slices of ham and sliced Parmesan on the piece of toasted bread.
- Finish with a few drops of Balsamic Vinegar gold label and close the sandwich with the second slice of bread.