The creativity of the chef Claudio Sadler gave birth to this simple dish of a great effect! It will surely satisfy even the most requiring palate with its fresh delicate flavour, elegance and simplicity. Balsamic Vinegar makes a perfect marriage with this dish. Enjoy.
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 6 eggs
- 4 Zucchini flowers
- 3 baby courgettes
- 125 g tuna in oil
- 250 g ricotta (Italian whey cheese)
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Violet Label
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- Fill a food processor with dripped tuna and ricotta. Blend them together until smooth and set aside. Add Balsamic Vinegar Red Label to taste.
- Beat eggs together with Zucchini flowers and baby Zucchini (previously cut into julienne strips). Add salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese to taste.
- In a frying pan, cook thin omelettes. Allow to cool.
- Spread tuna mousse on one side of each omelet and roll.
- Cut into slices some baby Zucchini and red radishes.
GARNISH: place on a plate slices of red radish and courgette and sprinkle Balsamic Vinegar Violet Label. In the center of each plate, place omelette cut into slices.