Our Cream of Green Pea Soup jumps into the sea! This soup is pretty spring color, and is perfect for a light meal! Make with fresh or frozen peas. Enjoy on its own or as a starter for a special dinner menu.
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 30 g Fresh shallot
- 5 cl Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 200 g Small peas (even frozen)
- Vegetable Broth
- 200 g Fresh Shrimps
- 300 g Avocado
- 20 g Salmon eggs
- 100 g White bread use for make toasted bread
- 40 g Unsalted butter
- 2 cl Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Extra Vecchio
- 3 g Fresh Watercress (small bunch)
- 3 g Fresh Sage leaves (small bunch)
- 1 g buccia di limone Lemon peel
- Cook the shallot until brown with oil.
- Cook fresh peas until brown and add broth.
- Boil for 7 minutes and then blend until cream.
- In a separate pan cook the scampi tails with the butter and flavor with sage leaves.
- Cut the avocado into 6x6mm pieces sprinkle with crumbled toasted bread.
- Place the cream in the center of the plate, the scampi, the salmon caviar, the eggs and the balsamic vinegar.