This one is not a regular chicken breast! The chef Claudio Sadler creates this interesting recipe exclusively for “La Vecchia Dispensa”. This creative and delicious recipe is the perfect solution for a summertime dinner, when you want to eat something light and flavorful at the same time.
Cooking time: 40 min
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Head of Iceberg
- 100 g Parmigiano Reggiano 30 Months
- 50 g Sliced Bresaola
- 50 g Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 20 g Balsamic Vinegar of Modena IGP Blue Label
- Salt to taste
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 1 tsp. White Wine Vinegar
- 400 g Sunflower Oil
- 40 g Parmigiano Reggiano 30 Months
- Salt to taste
- Wash the chicken breasts. Marinate them with extra virgin olive oil, bay leaves, salt and pepper.
- Put the chicken breasts in a bag and vacuum seal it. Steam cook at 65°C for 25 minutes.
- Cut the bresaola into julienne strips. Leave them in the fridge on sheets of baking paper.
- Put the grated Parmigiano Reggiano on a baking tray. Leave it in a microwave oven at maximum power for 1,5 min in order to obtain crunchy waffles.
- Use an immersion blender to make the mayonnaise. Mix the egg yolks with salt and Balsamic Vinegar. Start blending. Add the oil and, at last, the grated Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Cut the chicken breasts diagonally into more or less equal strips.
- Core the iceberg head, cut the leaves and season them with the Parmigiano mayonnaise.
- Put the salad on the serving plate. Place the chicken. Add the bresaola julienne and the warm Parmigiano waffles. Season with several drops of Balsamic Vinegar.