Passatelli (plural) is a pasta formed of bread crumbs, eggs, grated Parmesan cheese, and in some regions lemon, and nutmeg; it is typically cooked in chicken broth. This version is “asciutto” (dried) not with broth. simply delicious!
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons of grated Parmigiano Reggiano 24 months
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon flour 00
- 30 g of butter
- 30g diced bacon
- Balsamic Sea Salt to taste
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Blue Label
2. Mix it good with hands.
3. Flour the board. Knead the mixture on the board until smooth and roll it into a ball.
4. Crush the pastry into small pieces with a potato masher (use the one with large holes). Help with a knife cutting them.
5. In a skillet, brown the diced bacon, reduce heat and add the butter.
6. Bring water to boil and salt it. Cook passatelli in boiling water for a few seconds (when they rise from the bottom they are ready).
7. Place them into the pan with the sauce and stir good all together.
8. Turn off the heat, add a tablespoon of Parmesan cheese and a few drops of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Blue label.