Pork is an indisputable protagonist of the Emilian cuisine. Let yourself be carried away by the unique taste of the pork tenderloin with Balsamic Vinegar. This is a very fine and elegant meal, that will surely meet your guests’ expectations.
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 2 whole pork fillets
- 50 g of butter
- 4 tbs of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbs of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Red label
- A few drops of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Gold label
- 4 tablespoons of heavy cream
- Flour: enough to lightly flour the fillets
- Balsamic Sea Salt and pepper: to taste
- Cut the pork tenderloin into 4 cm thick slices. Tenderize it with a meat mallet.
- Heat butter and extra virgin olive oil in a medium size pan.
- Lightly flour the slices of meat and cook it on both of the sides over high heat. Add balsamic sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Lower the heat, add the cream and balsamic vinegar red label. If the sauce is too thick add a tablespoon of milk.
- Season the fillets and turn them several times coating with the sauce.
- Serve it adding the made sauce , few drops of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Gold Label and some fresh salad.
Here is also the video recipe (don’t forget to switch on the English subtitles!)