Looking for a quick dinner recipe? The sweet grilled bell pepper, the savory Parma ham and Parmigiano Reggiano, accompanied by the sweet and sour Balsamic Vinegar. This exquisite sandwich is going to be a real delight for your palate.
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- 2 slices of homemade bread
- A quarter of a yellow bell pepper
- 50 g of Parma Ham aged for 24 months
- 30 g of Parmesan cheese aged for 24 months
- 2 leaves of lettuce
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Gold Label
- Cut the bell pepper in 4 parts and cooked them on the grill.
- Remove the skin from the cooked bell peppers and cut into strips.
- Lightly toast the slices of bread on the grill.
- Layer the salad leaves, cooked pieces of pepper, slices of ham and sliced Parmesan on the piece of toasted bread.
- Finish with a few drops of Balsamic Vinegar gold label and close the sandwich with the second slice of bread.
Here is also the video recipe (don’t forget to switch on the English subtitles!)