Parma Ham, Parmigiano Reggiano and Balsamic Vinegar are the main ingredients of this delicious summertime recipe. It is easy and quick to make. Accompanied by a glass of good wine, these might easily become a delicious and flavorful dinner.
Cooking time: 30 min
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 4 Long Zucchini
- 12 Slices of Parma Ham
- 100 g Flakes of Parmigiano Reggiano 24/30 months
- Rocket to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil to taste
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena IGP Blue Label
- Wash the zucchini, eliminate the ends and cut into thin strips lengthwise.
- Grill over medium heat the zucchini strips. (You have to obtain at least 6 slices per zucchini, exterior part excluded). Turn the slices several times. Be careful not to dry them too much. They have to be soft enough in order to remain manageable.
- Take two grilled zucchini strips. Unite them at one point in order to obtain one long slice. Put a slice of Parma ham in the middle of it. Leave empty at least 2 cm at the top of the zucchini slice. Add parmigiano flakes and rocket, a pinch of freshly grounded pepper and a bit of extra virgin olive oil.
- Wrap up the bundle.
- Go on in this way. You have to make 12 bundles.
- Serve the zucchini bundles with several drops of the Balsamic Vinegar of Modena IGP Blue Label.