Here is the typical recipe of the culinary tradition of Modena! Our meat rolls with pancetta, Parmigiano Reggiano and Balsamic Vinegar are not beautiful to see, but they are simply delicious! An easy-to-make recipe. Simple but exquisite!
Ingredients for 2 portions:
- 4 thin slices of pork loin
- 4 sweet bacon slices
- 80 g of Parmigiano Reggiano DOP aged for 30 months
- 40 g Butter
- 2 tbs of Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbs of white flour 00
- 4 tbs of Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Ivory label
- some lettuce salad as a side
- Cut parmesan cheese into sticks. Stuff the slices of pork loin with bacon and parmesan.
- Roll up the slices of meat and close them with a toothpick.
- Heat butter and a little bit of oil. Flour rolls and cook in a medium size pan on high heat .
- Keep turning it over in order to make sure it’s cooked well from all the sides.
- Add balsamic vinegar and let it evaporate a few seconds turning rolls and coating them into the balsamic sauce.
- Serve it with some lettuce salad