Ingredients for 4 servings:
- Turkey Breast – 500 g
- Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena IGP – 50 ml
- Parmigiano Reggiano aged for 30 Months – 60 g
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 5 tbsp
- Rocket to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. With a sharp knife cut the turkey into strips.
2. Take a large pan, put 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and, when it’s hot, add the meat and cook it well, on high heat and turning often, until they have a nice golden crust .
3. Add salt and pepper to taste. Then pour the balsamic vinegar letting it evaporate for a minute.
4. In a serving dish lay the rocket and place the turkey strips over it. Add flakes of Parmigiano Reggiano, a few drops of extra vergin olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Serve hot.
Here is the video of the recipe (switch on English Subtitles):