After many years of selling Panettone with Balsamic Vinegar, this year we came up with the idea to create a brand new one. We wanted this #Panettone by La Vecchia Dispensa to be really soft, full of delicious sour cherties and just melting in the mouth. And after several months (!!!) of research and attempts we have finally found the perfect recipe!
What is so special about it?
The finest natural ingredients without any artificial aromas.
A dough made of fresh eggs, butter, cane sugar, fresh milk, naturally flavored with Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans and leavened with a jealously guarded mother dough.
And, attention, 25,5% of freshly candied sour cherries! To add extra cherry taste, we chose to use Cherry Balsamic instead of the ordinary one.
1. Sciogliere il lievito di birra insieme ad un pizzico di zucchero in una ciotola con acqua tiepida.
2. In una ciotola capiente mettere Farina, sale e olio a cui aggiungere il lievito sciolto in acqua e la restante acqua. Impastare fino ad ottenere un impasto compatto e morbido.
3. Mettere in una ciotola con coperchio e lasciare riposare e lievitare almeno 3 ore.
4. Lavare gli asparagi, privarli del gambo duro e lessarli in una pentola in acqua salata per 10 minuti.
5. Stendere la pasta dello spessore di 1 cm e mezzo in una teglia da forno precedentemente unta con olio. Aggiungere la passata di pomodoro, la mozzarella, gli asparagi, lo speck ed il pecorino a scaglie sottili.
6. Infornare e cuocere a 250° sul ripiano basso del forno.
7. A cottura ultimata, sfornare e servire in tavola aggiungendo alcune gocce di Olio Extra Vergine di Oliva e alcune gocce di Aceto Balsamico di Modena IGP BIO superiore.
Dissolve the yeast together with a pinch of sugar in a bowl with warm water.
In a large bowl, mix flour, salt and oil, add the yeast dissolved in water and the remaining water. Knead until the mixture becomes compact and soft dough. Place it in a bowl, allow to rest and rise at least 3 hours.
Wash asparagus, remove the hard stem, place in a pot and boil in salted water for 10 minutes.
Roll out the dough until it is 1 cm thick and place it a baking pan previously greased with oil. Add the tomato sauce, sliced mozzarella, asparagus, bacon and flakes of pecorino.
5. Bake at 250 ° on the bottom shelf of the oven for 15-20 minutes.
6. Finish with a few drops of extra virgin olive oil and Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. Serve hot.
1. With a sharp knife cut the turkey into strips.
2. Take a large pan, put 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and, when it’s hot, add the meat and cook it well, on high heat and turning often, until they have a nice golden crust .
3. Add salt and pepper to taste. Then pour the balsamic vinegar letting it evaporate for a minute.
4. In a serving dish lay the rocket and place the turkey strips over it. Add flakes of Parmigiano Reggiano, a few drops of extra vergin olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Serve hot.
Here is the video of the recipe (switch on English Subtitles):