An interesting recipe created thanks to the volcanic cooking passion of Anna Fracassi. The peanut butter acts as a bridge between the soft dark chocolate brownie and the aromatic Balsamic Sea Salt. Nothing to say, it is a delicious treat for anyone with a sweet tooth!
Cooking time: 1 h
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 200 g Dark Chocolate
- 200 g Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 150 g Cane Sugar
- 120 g All-Purpose Flour
- ½ Sachet Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp. Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- Balsamic Sea Salt to taste
- Cover a rectangular baking tray with baking paper (20×30 cm). Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Melt the chocolate with the butter in a bain-marie.
- Mix the eggs with the cane sugar. Whisk energetically. Add the sieved flour and the baking powder.
- Add the melted chocolate to the mixture. Stir well and let it cool. Pour the mixture into the baking tray, level it with a spatula and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Take the tray out and leave it to cool. Then cut the final product into cubes, removing any eventual crust.
- Melt the peanut butter with a knob of regular butter in a bain-marie. Pour it onto the brownies.
- Add a pinch of Balsamic Sea Salt and serve.